- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Playa de Jandia weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Playa de Jandia, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Playa de Jandia sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa de Jandia in June 2020. Select a month to view Playa de Jandia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:01||20:50|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:00||20:55|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:04||20:58|
- Explore holidays to Fuerteventura, Canaries
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.