- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Costa Antigua weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Costa Antigua, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Costa Antigua in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Costa Antigua in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Costa Antigua in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Costa Antigua in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Costa Antigua in March?
The average sea temperature around Costa Antigua in March is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Costa Antigua in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Costa Antigua in March and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Antigua in March 2021. Select a month to view Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:20||18:56|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:04||19:05|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:47||20:13|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.