- Explore holidays to Fuerteventura, Canaries
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Costa Antigua weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Costa Antigua, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Antigua in March 2020. Select a month to view Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:20||18:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:03||19:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:46||20:13|
- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Fuerteventura
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £272 per person
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.