- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Sa Coma weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Sa Coma, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sa Coma in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sa Coma in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sa Coma in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sa Coma in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sa Coma in February?
The average sea temperature around Sa Coma in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Sa Coma in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sa Coma in February and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Sa Coma sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sa Coma in February 2021. Select a month to view Sa Coma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:54||18:07|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:40||18:22|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:21||18:38|
- Save up to 25% on luxury villas in Spain for 2018/2019
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where's warm in Majorca in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.