- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Panaji weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Panaji, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Panaji in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Panaji in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panaji in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panaji in February - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panaji in February?
The average sea temperature around Panaji in February is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Panaji in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Panaji in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Panaji sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panaji in February 2021. Select a month to view Panaji sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:04||18:33|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:00||18:38|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:53||18:42|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.