- Save up to £100 per person in the On the Beach sale
- Book holidays to beach destinations across Europe & beyond
- Including Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia & many more
Candolim weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Candolim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Candolim in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Candolim in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Candolim in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Candolim in February - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Candolim in February?
The average sea temperature around Candolim in February is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Candolim in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Candolim in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Candolim sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Candolim in February 2020. Select a month to view Candolim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:05||18:32|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:00||18:38|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:53||18:42|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.