- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tallinn weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Estonia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tallinn, Estonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Tallinn in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Tallinn in February, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tallinn in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tallinn in February - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Tallinn in February?
The average sea temperature around Tallinn in February is 0°C.
Does it rain in Tallinn in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Tallinn in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Tallinn sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tallinn in February 2021. Select a month to view Tallinn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:31||16:39|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:59||17:12|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:21||17:47|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Estonia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Estonia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.