- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Mlini weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Mlini, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mlini in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Mlini in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mlini in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mlini in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mlini in February?
The average sea temperature around Mlini in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Mlini in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mlini in February and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Mlini sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mlini in February 2021. Select a month to view Mlini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:01||17:01|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:45||17:18|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:24||17:36|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's warm in Croatia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.