- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Frontera weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Frontera, El Hierro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Frontera weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Frontera in March is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Frontera in March is 19°C (66°F).
Frontera sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Frontera in March 2020. Select a month to view Frontera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:36||19:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:20||19:21|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||08:03||20:29|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Spain
More El Hierro destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details