- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Frontera weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Frontera, El Hierro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for El Hierro
How hot is it in Frontera in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Frontera in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Frontera in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Frontera in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Frontera in March?
The average sea temperature around Frontera in March is 19°C.
Does it rain in Frontera in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Frontera in March and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Frontera sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Frontera in March 2021. Select a month to view Frontera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:36||19:13|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:20||19:21|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||08:03||20:29|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in El Hierro in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Hierro in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.