- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Moraira weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Moraira, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Moraira sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moraira in December 2019. Select a month to view Moraira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:58||17:39|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:11||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:17||17:48|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Costa Blanca
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.