- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Altura weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Altura in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Altura in December, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altura in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altura in December - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altura in December?
The average sea temperature around Altura in December is 17°C.
Does it rain in Altura in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Altura in December and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Altura sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altura in December 2020. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:25||17:13|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:37||17:14|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:44||17:23|
- Find cheap flights to the Algarve with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.