- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Torshavn weather in December 2019
- 55°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 55 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Torshavn weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Torshavn in December is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually no hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 4% of the 5 hours of daylight.
Expect 171mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 26 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Torshavn in December is 7°C (45°F).
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in December 2019. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:20||15:12|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:46||14:59|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:51||15:09|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details