- Save £100 per person on ski holidays for January 2020
- Book skiing holidays to France, Austria & more
- Travel between 4th Jan & 26th Jan 2020 (inclusive)
Zell am See weather in December 2019
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Zell am See, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Zell am See in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Zell am See in December, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zell am See in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zell am See in December - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zell am See in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Zell am See in December and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Zell am See sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zell am See in December 2019. Select a month to view Zell am See sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:34||16:21|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:50||16:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:56||16:28|
- Save on skiing holidays to Austria in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £330 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's warm in Austria in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.