- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Bregenz weather in December 2019
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Bregenz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bregenz in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Bregenz in December, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bregenz in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bregenz in December - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bregenz in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bregenz in December and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Bregenz sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bregenz in December 2019. Select a month to view Bregenz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:47||16:32|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:02||16:30|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:09||16:39|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's warm in Austria in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.