- Pay £0 deposits on TUI Blue holidays with direct debit
- Final payment due 8 weeks before departure
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Turkey, Croatia & more
Dive into the world of TUI Blue with our rundown of what makes it one of TUI's finest holiday collections. Choose from a select number of resorts and prepare to discover everything in and around your TUI Blue holiday destination.
- Top deals & discounts
- About TUI Blue
- TUI Blue for all
- TUI Blue for two
- TUI Blue for families
Latest TUI Blue deals & discount offers
You've come to the right place for the latest TUI Blue deals and special online offers for 2021/2022. Check out time-sensitive discount codes, sales and extras such room upgrades to book your TUI Blue holiday for less.
- Book online & save up to 8% on TUI Blue holidays
- Enjoy holidays to Europe, Africa, Asia & the Caribbean
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
- Browse the latest TUI Blue deals for 2021/2022
- Stylish holidays perfect for adults, families & groups
- Destinations include the Croatia, Greece, Spain & Turkey
About TUI Blue
TUI Blue looks to bridge the gap between all-inclusive luxury hotel stays and the exciting side of independent travel.
If you love to get stuck into your chosen destination but return to a cosy and comfortable resort with all the trimmings, then a TUI Blue holiday is likely to be for you. Families, couples and groups are all welcome on either a half board or all-inclusive basis.
From fitness programmes and exciting activities to traditional cuisine and sensitively designed resorts full of character that fit their environment, TUI Blue is for those looking to get more from their holiday than simply sun, sea and sand - although they're part of the deal too.
TUI Blue for All
TUI Blue for All* offers true escapism with a focus on wellness and creature comforts included as standard. with all the creature comforts included.
TUI Blue for All resorts have been sensitively crafted, each someway influenced by its location, and promise space, peace and plenty to do if you so wish.
Download the BLUE Guides app, one of the real selling points, which gives you control of what you do and when, letting you book activities, excursions (such as whale watching, truffle hunting or rafting) and extras (like extra pillows) as you go. Each resort has wifi throughout plus Bluetooth speakers in every bedroom.
If your idea of a holiday is to really invest in 'you' with fitness classes and the freshest, healthiest foods, then TUI Blue's BLUEf!t programme is for you.
Workout one-to-one or in group classes and aim to improve anything from flexibility to strength and endurance; there's also bodybuilding, personal fitness and other targeted option, yoga, meditation and rejuvenating spa treatments.
Forget limp salads and tasteless buffets - on a TUI Blue holiday you can count on fresh, locally sourced produce whipped into flavoursome creations with a regional leaning.
With its emphasis on wellbeing and activities, TUI Blue also puts a lot of effort into cooking healthy, well-balanced meals with plenty of low-carb options as well as dishes for veggies and vegans. But don't worry, there are many sweet treats and indulgent dishes available too - you are on holiday after all!
- Europe - Croatia, Italy, Turkey
TUI Blue for Two
TUI Blue for Two* - formerly known as TUI Sensimar - holidays have been designed with couples at heart. Think of swish adults-only hotels in manicured settings with swimming pools and beautifully sculpted gardens.
Days can be filled with activities such as yoga, spa treatments and cookery classes, while evenings are made in laidback lounge bars serving the finest cocktails or taking part in wine tasting sessions. You'll find TUI Blue for Two resorts in the following countries:
- Central America - Mexico
- Africa - Cape Verde, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia
- Europe - Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain (including the Balearic and Canary Islands), Turkey
TUI Blue for Families
Resorts in the TUI Blue for Families* collection - formerly known as TUI Family Life - come with all of the refined design elements and sense of sophistication as other TUI Blue hotels but with a host of family-friendly extras included.
Choose from a number of family rooms and apartments, even those swim-up, private pools. Out and about, you'll find a swathe of childcare options for day and night as well as entertainment including age-appropriate games, activities such as kids' cookery classes, sports tournaments, excursions and performances like musicals. Then there are the fun kids' swimming pools, some with their own water slides or splash parks.
Babies are very well looked after at a TUI Blue for Families resort. There's Babyclub with trained childminders for little one up to three-years-old as well as Baby Lounges, calm spaces with all the essentials like a microwave and changing table.
Plan an interactive play date with a parent and baby session that include music and sensory games to ignite tiny minds.
Meanwhile, kids' clubs guarantee to entertain all ages: there Bamse Club for three to five year olds; @611 for six to 11-year-olds and super-cool The Hangout complete with wifi and chill out areas for 12 to 15-year-olds.
Every effort has been made to ensure a holiday with TUI Blue for Families is fun for everyone and you'll find resorts in the following countries:
- Europe - Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Spain (including the Balearic and Canary Islands), Turkey
Where are TUI Blue hotels & resorts?
TUI Blue is one of TUI's more exclusive holiday collections with only a handful of these exceptional resorts offering the perfect mixture of design, service, activities and wellness.
If you like the sound of what TUI Blue has to offer, you can find out more about the resorts below before using the latest special offers to find your great value cultured escape for 2021/2022.
- Balearic Islands* - Ibiza, Majorca, Menorca
- Bulgaria* - Bourgas Region
- Canary Islands* - Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife
- Cape Verde* - Sal
- Croatia* - Dalmatian Coast, Dubrovnik, Istrian Riviera
- Cyprus* - Larnaca, Paphos
- Egypt (Red Sea)* - Hurghada, Marsa Alam
- Greece* - Corfu, Crete, Halkidiki, Kos, Rhodes, Santorini, Zante
- Italy* - Campania, Sardinia, Tuscany
- Mexico* - Caribbean Coast
- Morocco* - Agadir, Marrakech, Taghazout
- Portugal* - Algarve, Madeira
- Spain (mainland)* - Costa de la Luz, Costa del Sol
- Thailand* - Khao Lak
- Tunisia* - Hammamet, Sousse
- Turkey* - Antalya, Dalaman, Izmir
Popular TUI Blue resorts
TUI Blue for Families
- TUI Blue Aura*, Port des Torrent, Ibiza, Spain
- TUI Blue Tropical*, Sarigerme, Dalaman Area, Turkey
- TUI Blue Lagoon Princess*, Kalives, Halkidiki, Greece
- TUI Blue Ephesus, Kusadasi*, Izmir Area, Turkey
- TUI Blue Alcudia Pins*, Playa de Muro, Majorca, Spain
- TUI Blue Orquídea*, Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria, Spain
TUI Blue for Two
- TUI Blue Falesia*, Olhos d'Agua, Portugal
- TUI Blue Cabo Verde*, Sal, Cape Verde
- TUI Blue Seno*, Sarigerme, Dalaman Area, Turkey
- TUI Blue Rocador*, Cala d'Or, Majorca, Spain
TUI Blue for All
- TUI Blue Sarigerme Park*, Sarigerme, Dalaman Area, Turkey
- TUI Blue Grand Azur*, Marmaris, Dalaman Area, Turkey
- TUI Blue Jadran*, Tucepi, Croatia
TUI Blue holidays are designed for those with a love of life and a yearning to really get to know their destination. If this sounds like you, then you will find all of the current TUI Blue deals and online discounts for 2021/2022 on this very page.
If, however, if you're looking for a different type of escape - perhaps a luxurious adults-only break or a full-on family-friendly resort - then head over to our deals section for even more great offers from TUI's collections.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.