- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Polis weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The June weather guide for Polis, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polis in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Polis in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polis in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polis in June - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Polis in June?
The average sea temperature around Polis in June is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Polis in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Polis in June and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Polis sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polis in June 2021. Select a month to view Polis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:38||19:59|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:36||20:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:40||20:08|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.