- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Polis weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The January weather guide for Polis, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Polis in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Polis in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polis in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polis in January - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Polis in January?
The average sea temperature around Polis in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Polis in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Polis in January and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Polis sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polis in January 2021. Select a month to view Polis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:58||16:50|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:58||17:03|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:50||17:18|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.