- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Polis weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Polis, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cyprus
How hot is it in Polis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Polis in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polis in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polis in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Polis in August?
The average sea temperature around Polis in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Polis in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Polis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Polis sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polis in August 2020. Select a month to view Polis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:00||19:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:11||19:37|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:22||19:18|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to Cyprus
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.