- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Polis weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The August weather guide for Polis, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Polis in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polis in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polis in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Polis in August?
The average sea temperature around Polis in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Polis in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Polis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Polis sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polis in August 2021. Select a month to view Polis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:00||19:53|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:11||19:38|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:22||19:18|
- Save EXTRA 10% on flights for winter 2020/2021
- Book flights for beach holidays, city breaks & skiing
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.