- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Nissi Bay weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The March weather guide for Nissi Bay, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nissi Bay in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Nissi Bay in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nissi Bay in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nissi Bay in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nissi Bay in March?
The average sea temperature around Nissi Bay in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Nissi Bay in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Nissi Bay in March and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nissi Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nissi Bay in March 2022. Select a month to view Nissi Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:14||17:40|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:54||17:52|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:33||19:04|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.