- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Coral Bay weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The March weather guide for Coral Bay, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Coral Bay in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Coral Bay in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Coral Bay in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Coral Bay in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Coral Bay in March?
The average sea temperature around Coral Bay in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Coral Bay in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Coral Bay in March and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Coral Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Coral Bay in March 2022. Select a month to view Coral Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:20||17:46|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:00||17:59|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:39||19:11|
- Save EXTRA £30 on ALL bookings over £300
- Book hotels & holidays to destinations worldwide
- Discount applies to accommodation part only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.