- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Trogir weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Trogir, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How hot is it in Trogir in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Trogir in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trogir in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trogir in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Trogir in August?
The average sea temperature around Trogir in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Trogir in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Trogir in August and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Trogir sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trogir in August 2020. Select a month to view Trogir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:45||20:17|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:01||19:56|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:18||19:32|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.