- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Ravni weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Ravni, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How warm is it in Ravni in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Ravni in November, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ravni in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ravni in November - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ravni in November?
The average sea temperature around Ravni in November is 16°C.
Does it rain in Ravni in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Ravni in November and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Ravni sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ravni in November 2020. Select a month to view Ravni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:42||16:51|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:01||16:34|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:20||16:24|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is warm in Croatia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.