- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Ravni weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Croatia
The August weather guide for Ravni, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ravni in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Ravni in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ravni in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ravni in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ravni in August?
The average sea temperature around Ravni in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Ravni in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ravni in August and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Ravni sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ravni in August 2021. Select a month to view Ravni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:49||20:30|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:06||20:08|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:24||19:42|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.