- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Sitia weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Crete
The August weather guide for Sitia, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sitia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Sitia in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sitia in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sitia in August - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sitia in August?
The average sea temperature around Sitia in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Sitia in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sitia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Sitia sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sitia in August 2021. Select a month to view Sitia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:25||20:19|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:36||20:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:47||19:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.