- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Sissi weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Crete
The July weather guide for Sissi, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sissi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Sissi in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sissi in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sissi in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sissi in July?
The average sea temperature around Sissi in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Sissi in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sissi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sissi sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sissi in July 2022. Select a month to view Sissi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:07||20:37|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:15||20:33|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:26||20:22|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Greece
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.