- Save £50 per person on holidays from Bristol Airport
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Spain, Algarve, Turkey & Greece
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Oct 2021 (inclusive)
Sissi weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 175175 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Crete
The January weather guide for Sissi, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sissi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Sissi in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sissi in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sissi in January - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sissi in January?
The average sea temperature around Sissi in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sissi in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sissi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 175mm.
Sissi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sissi in January 2021. Select a month to view Sissi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:27||17:17|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:26||17:30|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:18||17:45|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Crete in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.