- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Milatos weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Milatos, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Milatos in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Milatos in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milatos in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milatos in June - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Milatos in June?
The average sea temperature around Milatos in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Milatos in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Milatos in June and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Milatos sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milatos in June 2021. Select a month to view Milatos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:04||20:27|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:02||20:34|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:06||20:37|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.