- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Milatos weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 175175 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Milatos, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Milatos in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Milatos in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milatos in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milatos in January - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Milatos in January?
The average sea temperature around Milatos in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Milatos in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Milatos in January and the average monthly rainfall is 175mm.
Milatos sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milatos in January 2021. Select a month to view Milatos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:27||17:16|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:26||17:30|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:18||17:45|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Crete in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.