- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Galatas weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Galatas, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Galatas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Galatas in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Galatas in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Galatas in July - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Galatas in July?
The average sea temperature around Galatas in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Galatas in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Galatas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Galatas sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Galatas in July 2020. Select a month to view Galatas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:13||20:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:21||20:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:32||20:29|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Crete
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.