- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Agia Galini weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Agia Galini, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Agia Galini in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Agia Galini in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agia Galini in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agia Galini in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agia Galini in May?
The average sea temperature around Agia Galini in May is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Agia Galini in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Agia Galini in May and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Agia Galini sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agia Galini in May 2021. Select a month to view Agia Galini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:30||20:07|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:17||20:19|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:09||20:30|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.