- Explore holidays to the Costa del Sol, Spain
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Torrox Costa weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The July weather guide for Torrox Costa, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Torrox Costa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Torrox Costa in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torrox Costa in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torrox Costa in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torrox Costa in July?
The average sea temperature around Torrox Costa in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Torrox Costa in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Torrox Costa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Torrox Costa sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torrox Costa in July 2021. Select a month to view Torrox Costa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:01||21:39|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:09||21:34|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:21||21:23|
- Save on low cost flights to Europe with Vueling
- Depart from London, Cardiff, Birmingham & more
- Fly direct to destinations across Spain, Italy & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.