- Become a Vik Class member & save on hotel stays
- Receive exclusive discounts & room upgrades
- Plus early check ins & late check outs + priority assignment
Ronda weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The January weather guide for Ronda, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ronda in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Ronda in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ronda in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ronda in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ronda in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ronda in January and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ronda sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ronda in January 2022. Select a month to view Ronda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:33||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:32||18:29|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:24||18:45|
- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.