- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Manilva weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Manilva, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Manilva in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Manilva in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manilva in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manilva in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manilva in July?
The average sea temperature around Manilva in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Manilva in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Manilva in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Manilva sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manilva in July 2020. Select a month to view Manilva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:07||21:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:16||21:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:27||21:27|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.