- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Calahonda weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Calahonda, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Calahonda in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Calahonda in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calahonda in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calahonda in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calahonda in April?
The average sea temperature around Calahonda in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Calahonda in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Calahonda in April and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Calahonda sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calahonda in April 2021. Select a month to view Calahonda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||08:05||20:41|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:45||20:53|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:26||21:06|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.