- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Benahavis weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benahavis in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Benahavis in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in September - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Benahavis in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Benahavis in September and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benahavis in September 2020. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:52||20:48|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||08:03||20:27|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||08:15||20:05|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.