- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Benahavis weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The May weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benahavis in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Benahavis in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Benahavis in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Benahavis in May and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benahavis in May 2022. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:27||21:08|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:13||21:21|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:04||21:32|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Costa del Sol
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.