- Explore top promo codes & discount offers on Vik Hotels
- Includes early booking discounts, upgrades & late check outs
- Hotels in Lanzarote, Costa del Sol & Dominican Republic
Benahavis weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The March weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Benahavis in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Benahavis in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Benahavis in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Benahavis in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benahavis in March 2022. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:51||19:15|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:30||19:28|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:08||20:41|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.