- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Spain
- Book cheap hotels in Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Benahavis weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The December weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Benahavis in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Benahavis in December, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Benahavis in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Benahavis in December and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benahavis in December 2021. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:14||18:05|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:26||18:06|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:32||18:15|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.