- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Benahavis weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Benahavis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Benahavis in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Benahavis in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Benahavis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benahavis in August 2020. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:27||21:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:39||21:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:51||20:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.