- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Benahavis weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The August weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benahavis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Benahavis in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Benahavis in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Benahavis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benahavis in August 2021. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:27||21:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:39||21:10|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:51||20:50|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Costa del Sol
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.