- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Benahavis weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The April weather guide for Benahavis, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Benahavis in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Benahavis in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benahavis in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benahavis in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Benahavis in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Benahavis in April and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benahavis in April 2022. Select a month to view Benahavis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||08:06||20:42|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:47||20:54|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:28||21:07|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.