- Save up to 8% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to the Costa Brava in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Roses weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Brava
The March weather guide for Roses, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Roses in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Roses in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roses in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roses in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roses in March?
The average sea temperature around Roses in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Roses in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Roses in March and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Roses sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Roses in March 2022. Select a month to view Roses sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:23||18:37|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:58||18:55|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:32||20:12|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.