- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Roses weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Brava
The January weather guide for Roses, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Roses in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Roses in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roses in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roses in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roses in January?
The average sea temperature around Roses in January is 13°C.
Does it rain in Roses in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Roses in January and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Roses sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Roses in January 2022. Select a month to view Roses sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:16||17:26|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:13||17:41|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:02||18:00|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.