- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Roses weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Roses, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How warm is it in Roses in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Roses in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Roses in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Roses in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Roses in February?
The average sea temperature around Roses in February is 12°C.
Does it rain in Roses in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Roses in February and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Roses sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Roses in February 2021. Select a month to view Roses sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:01||18:02|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:45||18:19|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:24||18:36|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is warm in the Costa Brava in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.