- Browse latest offers on 40 campsites in Spain
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Playa d'Aro weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Brava
The July weather guide for Playa d'Aro, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Playa d'Aro in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Playa d'Aro in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Playa d'Aro in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Playa d'Aro in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Playa d'Aro in July?
The average sea temperature around Playa d'Aro in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Playa d'Aro in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Playa d'Aro in July and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Playa d'Aro sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa d'Aro in July 2021. Select a month to view Playa d'Aro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:17||21:26|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:27||21:20|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:41||21:07|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Brava in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.