- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Pineda de Mar weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Pineda de Mar, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How warm is it in Pineda de Mar in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Pineda de Mar in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pineda de Mar in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pineda de Mar in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pineda de Mar in February?
The average sea temperature around Pineda de Mar in February is 13°C.
Does it rain in Pineda de Mar in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pineda de Mar in February and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Pineda de Mar sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pineda de Mar in February 2021. Select a month to view Pineda de Mar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:01||18:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:46||18:22|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:25||18:39|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Where is warm in the Costa Brava in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.