- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Malgrat de Mar weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Malgrat de Mar, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How warm is it in Malgrat de Mar in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Malgrat de Mar in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malgrat de Mar in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malgrat de Mar in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malgrat de Mar in December?
The average sea temperature around Malgrat de Mar in December is 15°C.
Does it rain in Malgrat de Mar in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Malgrat de Mar in December and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Malgrat de Mar sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malgrat de Mar in December 2020. Select a month to view Malgrat de Mar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:57||17:19|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:10||17:20|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:16||17:29|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to the Costa Brava
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Spain for 2020/2021
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Where is warm in the Costa Brava in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.