- Explore camping in the Costa Brava & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Blanes, Lloret de Mar & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Figueres weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Figueres, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How warm is it in Figueres in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Figueres in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Figueres in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Figueres in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Figueres in February?
The average sea temperature around Figueres in February is 12°C.
Does it rain in Figueres in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Figueres in February and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Figueres sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Figueres in February 2021. Select a month to view Figueres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:01||18:03|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:46||18:19|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:25||18:37|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is warm in the Costa Brava in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.