- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Begur weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Begur, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Brava
How warm is it in Begur in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Begur in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Begur in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Begur in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Begur in March?
The average sea temperature around Begur in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Begur in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Begur in March and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Begur sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Begur in March 2021. Select a month to view Begur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:22||18:37|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:57||18:55|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:32||20:12|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Brava in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.