- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Maiori weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Maiori, Campania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Campania
How hot is it in Maiori in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maiori in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maiori in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maiori in July - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maiori in July?
The average sea temperature around Maiori in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Maiori in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Maiori in July and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Maiori sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maiori in July 2021. Select a month to view Maiori sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:34||20:36|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:44||20:31|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:57||20:18|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Campania
Where is hot in the Campania in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Campania in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.