- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Capri weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Campania
The March weather guide for Capri, Campania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Capri in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Capri in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Capri in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Capri in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Capri in March?
The average sea temperature around Capri in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Capri in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Capri in March and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Capri sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Capri in March 2022. Select a month to view Capri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:37||17:54|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:13||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:49||19:26|
- Save on tours & multi-centre holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Iceland, Italy, Canada & more
- Filter deals by star rating, board basis & travel dates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.