- Book holiday parks in France, Italy, Spain & more
- Save with top deals from Al Fresco Holidays
- Deals include long stay discounts, group offers & more
Capri weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Campania
The April weather guide for Capri, Campania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Capri in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Capri in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Capri in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Capri in April - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Capri in April?
The average sea temperature around Capri in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Capri in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Capri in April and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Capri sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Capri in April 2022. Select a month to view Capri sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:47||19:27|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:25||19:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:04||19:58|
- Save on tours & multi-centre holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Iceland, Italy, Canada & more
- Filter deals by star rating, board basis & travel dates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.